I need to pick a saint for Confirmation. I am female.
- I sing in a choir
- I enjoy kids
- I like to do charity work, and
- I baby sit.
- Is there is anyway you could:
- List maybe five or so saints
- What they are patron saint of, and
- Who you think would make be good saint for my Confirmation; ones that I could look up?
Considering my interests, can you suggest a few patron saints I could take for my Confirmation? }
Thanks for the question.
The best patron saint for Confirmation is one you can identify with your vocation or calling.
- Saint Cecilia is the patron saint of music.
- Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of children
- St. Vincent de Paul is the patron of charitable societies, and
- There is no patron saint, that I know of, of baby sitting
Check out these three web sites, especially the last one.
If you need more information on them try the New Advent Encyclopedia. There are alphabetical links in the upper-left part of the page I have given you.
I hope this helps,